For professional landscapers we offer the following products:
Q-Tex nonwoven weed control fabric:
We offer a range of different nonwoven products:
- Standard: 50 g/m² PP nonwoven
- Premium: 90 g/m² PP nonwoven
- Extra Premium: 125 g/m² PP nonwoven
Q-Tex nonwoven weed control fabric is the professional solution for weed control because of following product characteristics:
- Good sustainability: Premium and Extra Premium could last for at least 25 years
- Highly suitable for applications involving heavy loads such as pavements of stones, gravel or granulate
- Extremely high air and water permeability
Q-Tex nonwoven weed control fabric can easily be cut into the requires size without losing its structure and without fraying. At the same time it is very flexible in use.
Q-Tex Nonwoven Geofabric
Our Q-Tex nonwoven Geofabric is being used in landscaping, for stabilizing paving drives and in roof terraces as filtration textile.
Q-Tex Root Barrier
Tree roots can cause damage to pavement, foundations, pipes and cables. This can be avoided by vertical installation of Q-Tex rootbarrier, which will guide roots in a direction where they cannot cause damage. Our Q-Tex rootbarrier is also very effective against bamboo roots.